Friday, March 17, 2017

Sweat: Part 2

Part 2


I don’t have money.


Let me rephrase that, I didn’t have money.


I say didn’t because the state of Colorado is an asshole.


False imprisonment is a big thing in America. It means that someone was thrown in prison for something that they didn’t do.


I, personally was a person who was a victim of false imprisonment.


If you have seen what happened to me, you know that I was thrown in jail under the pretences of murder, and then the leading of a murderous cult, and then forcing people to kill for me. But, after the case, I was able to use the same public defender to help me sue the city of Denver in the first place, simply because during the investigation and the trial, I was forced into prison. The judge in this case was very reluctant to let me out, seeing as to how I was literally in the wrong place at the wrong time. I just wandered in, and they decided I should go to prison.


I got 5 grand out of that case. I think that since I got that, I have just been living off of it. I decided that since I had all this stupid bullshit happen to me, I should leave the state, so I did. I took American Airlines to Albuquerque, because I thought it would be warm.

And it was warm. It was like fall there in the middle of winter. I think that I might have stayed there about a month, or at least a couple of weeks, but I still didn’t get a job, so I decided I should leave.


Albuquerque was a nice city. Small, but still nice. When I decided to leave, I was thinking about Salt Lake City, in Utah, because I was thinking that maybe I could live in a bigger city again. A nice population. Plenty of people for me to talk to, plenty of job opportunities.


I bought my ticket on march 10th, and it was set to be at 3 am and take us there by 5, but there was a delay. I didn’t mind it too much. I didn’t have anything to think about, nothing to do, but sit there. There still wouldn’t be much for me to do but sit there if I had anything to do, so I layed down toward the window, the opposite direction of the young man who sat next to me and seemed restless.


I slept for an hour or two. When I woke up, it was around 4:30 am, and some bitchy flight attendant was yelling at the young man next to me. He was talking normally and everything. It seemed like she was at fault, because she was yelling about soda or some shit. She woke everyone else up, too. Anyone who was sleeping. They woke up at that moment.


I like to say what I think. Whether it gets me in trouble, I don’t care, so I told him “what a bitch.”


“I know right,” he told me, “it’s like, what the shit? She didn’t even ask if you wanted anything.”


After this happened, the kid just sort of stared off into space. I swear, I thought that the kid was retarded, or had aspergers or something like that, because he just zoned the fuck out. I was freaking the fuck out for a few seconds there, and I felt like I should break the silence. “Well, my name’s John,” I told him as I held out my hand. He just stared at me for a little while. I think that the guy had gotten beaten in the head or something. I felt kinda bad for him.


“And my name’s Gerry,” he told me as he seemed to have a growing smile on his face. He was really fucking happy to have this conversation. I could tell there was something wrong with him, but I couldn’t really put my finger on it. I wanted to keep him happy. I felt like he was a psychopath.


“Well, Gerry,” I began, “I believe that we’ll have quite the adventure.”


I had no idea how right I was.


The rest of the plane ride, he was looking at his leg. I could tell that he was in pain, and every time he touched it, he made a disgusted look. Like he felt something was out of place. I thought to myself, Why would it be out of place, it’s there. Fuck it, I shouldn’t be worrying about it.


We got off the plane a few hours later. It wasn’t the longest ride, but it wasn’t a short one either. It was more in the middle. Around 4 hours, I think. But I don’t own a phone. Or a watch. All I know is that we got up, and we landed a little while later.


He was acting strange again. I don’t know what he was doing, but he would ask me what day it was. I knew what day it was. He didn’t. I knew what time it was. He didn’t.


I wanted to go somewhere that I could sleep. He was thinking for so long about this guy. He took me to a cheap motel for us to sleep.

I did something that I didn’t want to do after I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do whatever the hell you want. Who even cares