Thursday, February 23, 2017

To feel normal

To feel normal, you have to be normal. To be normal, you have to think normal. To think normal, you must isolate yourself from other people.

There have recently been studies that show that if someone tells you that they remember something one way, it may affect how you remember it. Could this be true for thoughts? Or, is this just looking too far into psychology? Why can't people just understand what I mean?

If you were told you were different, how would you feel? What if you were told you could become normal? Would you take the chance?

I know how to be normal. I just block out what people tell me to block out, and then it's over. I never feel anything bad after that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do whatever the hell you want. Who even cares