Monday, February 27, 2017

To forge a religion

If you were confused by the string of posts that I have been making that have all been started by the word "to," allow me to explain.

I am an agnostic person. That means that I do not believe in any religion, simply because of the lack of evidence. If per se, you were do provide me with proof that Christianity or Islam were true, I would most likely believe in that religion. I like to compare this to the episode of "Rick and Morty" in which people begin to worship floating heads in the sky because they know that they are real.

I wanted to start my own religion. Although I do not think that I got any followers of this religion, I still made it, and will not go back on it. I wanted to prove that all you have to do to in order to start a religion is speak logically. This is what happens in most religious books, such as the Holy Bible, or the Qur'an. I do not want any backlash for this, and I am not saying these religions are absolutely made up. I just wanted to prove how easy it would be.

There will be no more of these types of posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do whatever the hell you want. Who even cares